Reviewing a Campaign
This article follows on from Creating a Phishing Campaign, if you are unsure of any details in this article, please read the linked one first to understand from where this information is derived.
During a Campaign's progress, or after it has finished you will want to know how the Recipients are responding to it so you can learn who requires more training and who poses the lowest/highest threat to your organisation's security.
From the Campaign's main dashboard, you will see all your Campaigns, we have recently finished a Campaign and we would like to review the results.
In the image below we can learn that:
- A Recipient has clicked the Phish Hook Link within an email
- To learn more, click the title of the Campaign
- You can click directly on the 'CLICKED' section, but we want to get an overview of the entire Campaign
From here we can see a more detailed look into the Campaign's results:
- All of the results to the right can be clicked for a more granular view of the Recipients involved
- As the Campaign progresses, you can see the Click Prone % changing over time
- This monitors how many recipients click on the Phishing Links within the first 24 hours of the Campaign
- Here we see the Campaign's failure rate, broken down by each day.
- This is useful for seeing on which days Recipients are more susceptible to Phishing Attempts
- The world map gives us a quick overview of where most of our Clicking Recipients reside
- This is especially valuable when dealing with multiple office locations