This article is a visual guide for Admins to understand what the end-user Recipient will see when they log into the Phishing Tackle platform for their training.
When admins are more aware of exactly what the end-user can see, it makes supporting the users much simpler.
The Courses Page
- The Courses page is the default screen for end-users, they do not have access to the admin dashboard, any creation wizards or organisation settings.
- From here they can access and complete any course material they have assigned to them.
- They can edit their name, change their password and enable 2FA (recommended) from the My profile page.
- All unfinished course content is found on the left-hand side.
- When course content is finished it will automatically move to the right-hand side.
- The user can see their progress through each piece of course content.
Should you require any further assistance with this article, or any aspect of our platform, please contact support.