This article will cover whitelisting by Email Headers in a GSuite/Google Apps environment.
Please note, we only recommend this method if you use a cloud-based spam filter in front of GSuite. If you are using GSuite without additional cloud-based spam filtering in front, we recommend whitelising by IP Address.
- Log onto https://admin.google.com and select Apps.
- Select GSuite.
- Select Gmail.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Advanced Settings.
- Scroll to Compliance and next to Content compliance, click Configure
- Edit the Content compliance settings to match below, then under Expressions click add.
- Edit the expression to match the settings below, then hit SAVE:
- Edit the remaining settings as below, then hit ADD SETTING
Customers of GSuite should also be aware that disabling the return-path headers will be necessary for emails to display without "Via PhishingTackle" showing in the 'From' field. For more information on this, click here.