To successfully whitelist our phishing and training related emails when using MessageLabs or Symantec.cloud, you should follow the instructions below add our IP address to a global Approved Senders list. This will allow our phishing and training related emails through to your recipients.
To add a global Approved Sender:
- Select Services > Email Services > Anti-Spam.
- Ensure that Global Settings is selected in the domains drop-down list.
- Click the Approved Senders tab.
- Click the Add Entry option.
- The Domain/Email/IP and Description fields become editable.
- In the Domain/Email/IP field enter the IP address of our mail servers. For the most up-to-date list of our IP addresses, please see this article.
- In the Description field, enter brief details about the new entry.
- To add the entry to the list, click Update.
This new policy will allow any inbound mail flow originating from our IP to reach your recipients.
After following this article, we recommend setting up a test phishing campaign to 1-2 users to ensure your whitelisting was successful.