Hide a delegate from training course results
In this example, our delegate Adriana Edmond is on leave and is not going to be able to complete their training. Everyone else has completed the training.
- From the "Courses" page, identify which course from which you want to hide the delegate(s)
- Click the title to go to the "Course Status" page, then click the number next to "Delegates"
- From the "Course Delegates" page, identify which delegate you wish to hide from the course results
- Click the drop-down menu next to the delegate's name and select "Hide Delegate"
- Verify it is the correct delegate in the pop-up window and hit "SAVE"
- The delegate will now show as Hidden, and will be light grey
Now, this delegate will not appear in any report or statistic associated with this training course. You will notice the "Complete %" will have changed on the "Courses" page (if they were affecting the results)
Should you have any questions on this or any other aspect of the platform, please contact our support team.