If you employ VIPRE Email Security, you'll need to whitelist Phishing Tackle's mail servers in order for our emails and training notifications to flow to your users correctly. We recommend whitelisting by IP Address, but also provide guidance on whitelisting by hostname if that is not possible for you.
The guide also covers how to whitelist our landing page domains if you are using VIPRE Endpoint Security.
VIPRE Email Security
Whitelisting by IP Address
In most environments, we recommend whitelisting Phishing Tackle's IP addresses to ensure correct delivery of our emails. Within VIPRE there are 3 sections to whitelist our IP addresses to avoid the various checks and scans performed by the service:
- Allowing our IP addresses within Connection Filtering
- Adding our IP addresses to the Antispoofing Allowed Senders
- Excluding our IP address from VIPRE's Antispam Engines
The following link explains how to whitelist via each method: https://support.threattracksecurity.com/support/solutions/articles/1000071147-how-to-add-a-trusted-ip-address-to-vipre-email-security.
For a list of our most up-to-date IP addresses, see our whitelisting technical information.
Whitelisting by Hostname
If you are unable to whitelist using our IP addresses, please whitelist using by hostname instead.
The following link explains how to implement hostname whitelisting within the VIPRE platform: https://support.threattracksecurity.com/support/solutions/articles/1000070642-how-to-allow-a-domain-in-vipre-email-security.
For a list of our most up-to-date hostnames, see our whitelisting technical information.
VIPRE Endpoint Security
Whitelisting Phishing Tackle's Landing Pages
If using VIPRE Endpoint Security you may need to whitelist our landing page domains to allow your users to reach the correct landing page during your simulated phishing campaigns.
NOTE: You can only add one domain at a time to a policy. However, once you have added all domains to one policy, they can all be copied to another policy at once by hitting Copy To...
Follow the steps below to whitelist our landing page domains:
- Contact Phishing Tackle support for a full list of our current landing page domains by clicking here.
- Open your VIPRE Endpoint Security console.
- Double click the policy you wish to add the allowed domain to.
- Hit Advanced Browser Protection > Allowed Web Sites.
- Hit the Add button and enter Phishing Tackle's landing page domain(s) into the Please enter domain field.
- Hit Apply > OK.
Whitelisting can be complicated so if you require any further assistance, please contact our support team by clicking here.