Data export is an extremely useful area of the platform that allows your organization to retrieve reporting information in a CSV format. This enables you to effortlessly query and leverage this data in applications such as Excel or create compelling data visualisations using tools like Power BI.
Where can I find the Data Export section and how do I download reports?
You can find the Data Export section on the left-hand side menu under the Reporting section. To download a report:
- Navigate to the Data Export section by selecting "Data Export" under the "Reporting" category.
- Choose the specific report you intend to download by clicking on its name. This will allow you to save the file.
The current list of reports is as follows:
- Phishing Email Failures by Campaign
- Phishing Emails Sent by Campaign per Month
- Training Course Delegate Status (active recipients)
- Training Course Delegate Status (all recipients)