Phishing attacks have become increasingly sophisticated, representing a serious threat to organisations of all sizes. The phishing email template library offers a wide range of templates to help you train your users effectively. You can test, review, edit, and create new email templates in the email template library.
- How to access the phishing email template library
- Phishing email template tags
- The 'Theme: Sensitive' email template tag
- How to include or exclude a tag from a simulated phishing campaign
How to access the phishing email template library
- Click "Templates" in the left-hand column.
- Then click "Emails".
- At the top of the email template library, you can see the tags that have been assigned to an email template. You can click on an email template tag to filter the search results to only display that tag. You will also be able to test and review email templates here.
Phishing email template tags
Simulated phishing email templates can be tagged to help you categorise them. These tags let you filter and select templates that align with your specific training objectives. You can also create and assign your own tags to phishing email templates, as described in our knowledge base article:
- Language Tags:
- Select an email language tag to view the available templates. This lets you create a campaign in the preferred language of your employees.
- Template difficult tags:
- Email templates are assigned a difficulty level to help you manage training. You can select basic templates suitable for beginners or templates designed to challenge and educate more experienced users. There are five difficulty levels: Very Easy, Easy, Moderate, Difficult, and Very Difficult. For more information, read our guide on What Are Template Difficulty Ratings and How Do I Use Them?
- Theme Tags:
- The "Theme" tags contain templates tailored to specific themes, such as Package Delivery, Banking, or Business. This lets you customise your phishing campaigns according to your organisation's needs.
The 'Theme: Sensitive' email template tag
Phishing email templates in the "Theme: Sensitive" replicate real-world phishing attacks that exploit sensitive or controversial topics. These templates are essential for cybersecurity training, as they equip employees with the skills to identify and avoid phishing attacks in a variety of real-world scenarios.
As with all tags on the platform, you can exclude the "Sensitive" tag when creating a phishing campaign. This will remove all templates with that tag from the campaign.
How to include or exclude a tag from a simulated phishing campaign
When creating a phishing campaign, you can decide which templates you would like to use in Step 5 - Email Content. You can select multiple tags to include or exclude from the phishing campaign.
If you need assistance in creating a phishing campaign, you can refer to our knowledge base guide on How Do I Create a New Phishing Campaign.