This knowledge base article explains how to create a Connector in Microsoft 365. By setting up a Connector, you can bypass Microsoft's rate limiting settings.
- Visit https://admin.exchange.microsoft.com/#/ and log in.
Click "Mail Flow".
- Click "Connectors".
Click "Add a connector".
- In "
- Ensure "Connection to" is set to Office 365. Then click "Next".
- Give the connector a memorable and logical name, add a description if you like (it's optional) then click "Next".
- Click "By verifying that the IP address of the sending server matches one of the following IP addresses, which belong to your partner organization".
- Click the "+" button and enter each of Phishing Tackle's IP addresses (A complete list of our IP addresses can be found here.) Then click "Next".
- Ensure "Reject email messages if they aren't sent over TLS" is selected. Then click "Next".
- Double-check the settings entered are correct, then hit "Create connector".
Please let us know if you require any further assistance, you can contact our support team by clicking here. Or by sending an email to email@example.com