This knowledge base article explains how to create a Connector in Microsoft 365. By setting up a Connector, you can bypass Microsoft's rate limiting settings.
- Visit https://admin.exchange.microsoft.com/#/ and log in.
Click "Mail Flow".
- Click "Connectors".
Click "Add a connector".
- In "
- Ensure "Connection to" is set to Office 365. Then click "Next".
- Give the connector a memorable and logical name, add a description if you like (it's optional) then click "Next".
- Click "By verifying that the IP address of the sending server matches one of the following IP addresses, which belong to your partner organization".
- Click the "+" button and enter each of Phishing Tackle's IP addresses (A complete list of our IP addresses can be found here.) Then click "Next".
- Ensure "Reject email messages if they aren't sent over TLS" is selected. Then click "Next".
- Double-check the settings entered are correct, then hit "Create connector".