If you have installed the Phish Hook button, you can use it within the "New" version of Outlook for Windows (preview version). This knowledge base article will explain how to use the button.
How to use the Phish Hook button in the "New" version of outlook.
The Phish Hook button works in the same way as it does for OWA (Outlook on the web). This preview version of Outlook will move the Phish Hook button from the top ribbon. The steps below will explain how to report an email using the Phish Hook button in the new Outlook.
1. Click on the ellipses in the top right-hand corner of the email. This will display more options.
2. In the list that appears after clicking on the ellipses button, the Phish Hook button will be an option. You can then click on the "Phish Hook" button to report the email.
How to pin the Phish Hook button to the email message surface.
You can pin the Phish Hook button next to the reply and forward buttons at the top of an email. The steps below will explain how to do this.
1. Click on the ellipses in the top right-hand corner of the email.
2. Scroll Down to "Customize actions".
3. Tick the Phish Hook option and then click "save".
The Phish Hook button will now appear on the message surface of the email within the reading pane.
Limitations of using the "New" Outlook
A limitation of using the "New" Outlook as an administrator is that you are unable to globally pin web add-ins to the message surface for the entire organisation. Therefore, users will have to individually pin the Phish Hook for ease of use.