The Media Library will contain a diverse video collection that can be used to enhance your learning experience. Admins can create personalised training courses by selecting insightful videos specifically tailored to your goals.
How to access the Media Library
- From the main dashboard, under 'Training' click 'Media Library'.
How to filter the Media Library
At the top of the Media Library page, you will find multiple categories. Click on a category to access a wide selection of material, making it easier and quicker to find what you're looking for.
- Select the category you're interested in, located at the top of the page. The video title and description will be displayed.
- You can click on the video to watch it.
How to sort the Media Library
- Select the 'Sort Videos' dropdown at the top left of the page.
- Different options will be provided to sort the videos by: date added, popularity, and default.
- You can select an option, and the video list will be rearranged.
How to add your own videos to the platform
You can add your own video to the platform, allowing you to include this training content in a course.
By uploading your video, you confirm that you have complete ownership and distribution rights for this media, and/or you have express permission from the creator/owner to host it on our platform.
If you would like to upload a video for use in a training course, please contact our support team (email@example.com).