Adding Additional Email Domains to Your Account
If you have a requirement to use email addresses with a different domain to your primary account then please follow the below instructions on adding these additional domains and sub-domains.
Before you add a domain or a sub-domain, please make sure all the following prerequisites are in place.
- You own or control the domain.
- You are able to whitelist our servers within the domain.
- You are able to configure the DNS, and have the ability to add a TXT Record within.
You should not add a new domain if you plan to do any of the following:
- Add directors or contractors (i.e., employees of another organisation) to an account without their express permission.
- Allow a third-party IT/security organisation to send phishing and training emails to their clients.
- Allow a customer to send phishing and training emails to a vendor of theirs.
How to Add a New Domain
Follow the below instructions:
- Click on "Organisation" > "Domains" under the SETUP heading of the main menu.
- Click "+ADD DOMAIN".
- Enter your domain (or subdomain) details into the dialogue box and hit "SAVE". This will add the new domain entry to your list and display the DNS TXT Record you'll need in This article.
- To copy the DNS TXT Record, just click the box containing the TXT entry and it will be copied to your clipboard.
- Once you've added the TXT Record to your DNS, hit the Verify button and you'll get a green tick if it is configured correctly. As soon as the domain is verified, you can add recipients from that domain for use in your simulated phishing campaigns.
How to Delete a Domain
To delete a domain from your account, simply click the drop-down menu next to the domain name and hit "Delete", then hit "DELETE" in the dialogue box that follows.
NOTE: You will have to remove all associated recipients from the platform before you can delete the domain.
If you need any further assistance with the Phishing Tackle platform, don't hesitate to submit a support ticket.