Cloning a Template
Cloning a Template especially useful if you just want to change one of the pre-made Templates without having to create your own from scratch.
You can clone templates within your own organisation, and you can copy templates to your managed organisations (only if you have access to the Partner Portal).
Cloning templates within your own organisation
- From the main Email Templates page (PHISHING > Templates > Emails), find a Template you wish to use and click the "Clone Template" icon.
- Once cloned, click the title of the Cloned Template to edit it (as covered in our guide: Creating and Editing Phishing Email Templates)
From here we can edit the Template to be more convincing, add Alarm Bells and Phish Hook links, then save it and use it in a new or existing campaign!
Copying templates to your managed organisations (Partner Portal access required)
Any template can be copied very simply to one of your managed organisations.
- From the main Email Templates page (PHISHING > Templates > Emails), click the VIEW LIST button:
- From here, find the required template, click the dropdown menu to the left and press Copy Template to Managed Organisation:
- On the pop-up box, select the organisation(s) you wish to copy the template to, then hit COPY:
The new template will now be available in your selected organisation!