Previous step: Step 8 - Create a Training Course Email Template Stack
Creating Training Courses
Using the data we now have from our first phishing campaign, we can see which Recipients are relatively savvy when it comes to online security, and which ones need immediate training.
- Click "Courses" under "TRAINING" on the main menu
- Click "CREATE NEW TRAINING COURSE"
- We'll name this "Essential Training"
- Select the "Failed Baseline Test" Tag
- Check "Automatically enrol new Recipients - This allows any new Recipients who are assigned the same Tag to be automatically enrolled in the Training course
- Assign the course a start time and Time Zone
- Select "Add relative training duration" and set it to 1 Week - This is useful for courses that auto-enrol new Recipients, as it allows each Recipient 1 week from when they are enrolled, rather than a set date from today
- Select the "Completed Basic Training" Tag for when a Recipient completes the training
- Select the "No Training" Tag to be removed from each Recipient upon course completion
- Drag and drop, from left to right, the videos you wish to include in your Essential Training, as we are looking at educating our Recipients on Phishing, we'll include some videos on Online Scams and Phishing attacks
- Click "CREATE NEW NOTIFICATION" > "Welcome"
- Notification Recipient: "User"
- Email Notification: "Essential Training Enrolment"
- Days after enrolment "0" (zero)
- (Optional) Repeat the process, adding the following templates:
- "Reminder before due date", selecting your Firm Reminder email, set to send 3 days before due date
- "Upon course completion", selecting your Course Complete email
You have now set up your first fully automated simulated phishing campaign and training course.
Experiment with different campaigns and courses, continue to educate staff on the dangers of cyber threats and maintain vigilance within your organisation.