Reviewing a Campaign
This article follows on from Creating a Phishing Campaign, if you are unsure of any details in this article, please read the linked one first to understand from where this information is derived.
During a Campaign's progress, or after it has finished you will want to know how the Recipients are responding to it so you can learn who requires more training and who poses the lowest/highest threat to your organisation's security.
From the Campaign's main dashboard, you will see all your Campaigns, we have recently finished a Campaign and we would like to review the results.
In the image below we can learn that:
- A Recipient has clicked the Phish Hook Link within an email
- To learn more, click the title of the Campaign
- You can click directly on the 'CLICKED' section, but we want to get an overview of the entire Campaign
From here we can see a more detailed look into the Campaign's results:
- All of the results to the right can be clicked for a more granular view of the Recipients involved
- NOTE: For the "Opened Emails" counter to register, the recipient must have downloaded images within the email. Emails only viewed from the preview pane will not register as opened unless the user has the client set to download images automatically (not recommended)
- As the Campaign progresses, you can see the Click Prone % changing over time
- This monitors how many recipients click on the Phishing Links within the first 24 hours of the Campaign
- Here we see the Campaign's failure rate, broken down by each day.
- This is useful for seeing on which days Recipients are more susceptible to Phishing Attempts
- The world map gives us a quick overview of where most of our Clicking Recipients reside
- This is especially valuable when dealing with multiple office locations