If you're using Barracuda's Email Security Gateway, you may need to allowlist our details to allow the simulated phishing test emails and training notifications through to your recipients. For the most up-to-date list of our IP addresses, please see this article.
Follow these instructions to allowlist our mail servers by IP address*:
- Log in to your Barracuda Email Security Gateway web interface.
- Go to the BLOCK/ACCEPT > IP Filters page.
- In the Allowed IP/Range section, enter our mail server IP address in the IP/Network Address field.
- In the Netmask field, type 255.255.255.255.
- Optionally, add a note in the Comment field. For example, Phishing Tackle Simulated Phishing IP Address.
- Click "Add" to allowlist the IP address.
*These instructions were sourced from Barracuda's allowlisting documentation.
Barracuda Intent Analysis
You may need to allowlist us in Barracuda's Intent Analysis feature to prevent the URLs in simulated phishing tests from being altered, and potentially resulting in skewed phishing test results. Here is an article from Barracuda explaining this process:
Barracuda Sender Authentication
If you'd like to spoof your own domain in simulated phishing tests, you can exempt Trusted Forwarder IP addresses from SPF checks. Here is an article from Barracuda with more information: https://campus.barracuda.com/product/emailsecuritygateway/doc/3866643/sender-authentication
After following this article, we recommend setting up a test phishing campaign to 1-2 users to ensure your allowlisting was successful.