Within the Quiz Master, you have the ability to add "Image Picker" questions to your quizzes. These are a fantastic way to visually engage your users and allows you to offer real-world phishing email images into your quizzes.
However, by default the images may appear too small for your users to properly read the contents during the survey. This is especially true for images involving lots of text:
How to increase the image size
To increase the size of the images within the survey:
- Open the Quiz Master, and click the survey you wish to edit.
- Select the question which contains the images.
- In the question settings (to the right), scroll down until you see "Image Height" and "Image Width"
- By default, these sizes are "150" and "200", increase BOTH numbers until they look appropriate for the image size and quality.
- NOTE: We recommend testing the survey yourself before distributing it to all your users, as it may take some trial and error to find the perfect image size.
- You may also find it useful to change the Image Fit settings to get just the right fit.
Should you require any further assistance with this article, or any aspect of our platform, please contact support.