If you employ VIPRE Email Security, you'll need to allowlist Phishing Tackle's mail servers in order for our emails and training notifications to flow to your users correctly. We recommend allowlisting by IP Address, but also provide guidance on allowlisting by hostname if that is not possible for you.
The guide also covers how to allowlist our landing page domains if you are using VIPRE Endpoint Security.
VIPRE Email Security
Allowlisting by IP Address
In most environments, we recommend allowlisting Phishing Tackle's IP addresses to ensure correct delivery of our emails. Within VIPRE there are 3 sections to allowlist our IP addresses to avoid the various checks and scans performed by the service:
- Allowing our IP addresses within Connection Filtering
- Adding our IP addresses to the Antispoofing Allowed Senders
- Excluding our IP address from VIPRE's Antispam Engines
The following link explains how to allowlist via each method: https://support.threattracksecurity.com/support/solutions/articles/1000071147-how-to-add-a-trusted-ip-address-to-vipre-email-security.
For a list of our most up-to-date IP addresses, see our allowlisting technical information.
Allowlisting by Hostname
If you are unable to allowlist using our IP addresses, please allowlist using by hostname instead.
The following link explains how to implement hostname allowlisting within the VIPRE platform: https://support.threattracksecurity.com/support/solutions/articles/1000070642-how-to-allow-a-domain-in-vipre-email-security.
For a list of our most up-to-date hostnames, see our allowlisting technical information.
VIPRE Endpoint Security
Allowlisting Phishing Tackle's Landing Pages
If using VIPRE Endpoint Security you may need to allowlist our landing page domains to allow your users to reach the correct landing page during your simulated phishing campaigns.
NOTE: You can only add one domain at a time to a policy. However, once you have added all domains to one policy, they can all be copied to another policy at once by hitting Copy To...
Follow the steps below to allowlist our landing page domains:
- Contact Phishing Tackle support for a full list of our current landing page domains by clicking here.
- Open your VIPRE Endpoint Security console.
- Double click the policy you wish to add the allowed domain to.
- Hit Advanced Browser Protection > Allowed Web Sites.
- Hit the Add button and enter Phishing Tackle's landing page domain(s) into the Please enter domain field.
- Hit Apply > OK.
Allowlisting can be complicated so if you require any further assistance, please contact our support team by clicking here.