If you or one of your users has been assigned training, only to find their training page blank when they log in (see below image), there is a simple check you must perform (Hint: it's written at the top of the page!).
The delegate's email address must match their login
Phishing Tackle can only assign training to the exact address saved within the address book. This address gets added to the delegate list when a training course is created.
Check in the course delegates list to find out the correct address that the delegate must use (it will be the same as their recipient details in the address book, but checking in the course delegates list will also confirm you have assigned the training to the right delegates).
Checking the course delegates list
- Within the platform, navigate to Courses, under TRAINING.
- Click the Description of the course you wish to check, this will open the Training Course Status page.
- Click the number to the right of "Delegates:" to open the Course Delegates list.
- Find the delegate and check the email address:
- Check with the user (or yourself) what address was used to log into the platform. If it does not match the address in the delegates list, the training will not have been assigned to it.
Pro Tip 1: Head to Setup > Organisation > Users > View User Activity and search for the delegate's name. This will enable you to see what email address they've used to log in.
As you'll note in the example below, the user has logged in using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, however in the delegates list (step 4 above) we can see the correct email address is email@example.com.
Inform the delegate of their correct address and that their training will be ready and waiting for them when they log in with that address.
Pro Tip 2: If the delegate does not exist under the Users list or User Activity, they have never logged in using the correct email address (and will have never completed any training).
Should you require any further assistance with this article, or any aspect of our platform, please contact support.