You may wish to automatically display closed caption (aka CC or Subtitles) for your training videos. This is useful when your users are, for example, hard of hearing, have no speakers or headphones, or you want to send the material to non-English speaking colleagues.
To set this default language, folllow the steps below.
Set the default language in Organisation Settings
- Select Organisation from the left hand menu and then select Settings.
- Select Organisation from the inner sub-menu
- On this page you will find the following drop-down box
- Select the default language you would like to automatically display on videos as they are viewed by your training delegates.
- Click the Save button at the top-right hand side of the page.
Your training delegates will now automatically see closed-captions in your chosen language on their videos if they are available in that language.
They can, if they wish, still manually override this default to either turn closed-captions off whilst watching the video, or select an alternative language. This manual intervention only temporarily applies to the video they are watching and your above settings will be used on subsequent views or videos.
Should you require any further assistance with this article, or any aspect of our platform, please contact support.