If you use Forcepoint web or mail filtering services, it may be necessary to use the guides within the links below to ensure Phishing Tackle are delivered to your users unhindered.
As all implementations will differ, we can only provide the general guides below as recommended by Forcepoint.
Forcepoint Antispam allowlisting by IP address
- Log in to your Forcepoint account.
- Navigate to the Antispam tab in your Forcepoint account.
- Click on "Whitelist these addresses".
- Click "Add" to add a new entry.
- Enter our IP address in the "Address" field. Our IP addresses can be found here.
- Enter a description. We recommend "Phishing Tackle Allowlisting by IP address".
- Click "Submit".
For a full and up to date list of our Link/Landing Page URLs, simply open our Phishing Domains page within the platform (accessed via Organisation > Settings > Phishing Domains).
As mentioned at the beginning of this article, Forcepoint installations/configurations can differ greatly. If your setup does not match those described above and you require further assistance, please contact your Forcepoint representative.