This knowledge base article will explain how to configure SAML 2.0 for OneLogin. Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) is an effortless way for your users to authenticate and access Phishing Tackle.
- To begin configuring SAML 2.0 for OneLogin please Visit https://www.onelogin.com/ and login with your credentials.
- Navigate to the OneLogin Administrator dashboard.
- Click on "Applications" > then click "Applications" in the drop-down menu.
- On the Applications page click "Add App".
- In the search bar enter "SAML Custom Connector (Advanced)" then select the setting "SAML Custom Connector (Advanced)".
- The logo and description for the application in OneLogin can be changed on this page. When you are finished click "Save".
- In a separate window login to Phishing Tackle and navigate to the Single Sign-on (SAML2) settings page.
- To complete the "Configuration" section in OneLogin please copy the highlighted values from Phishing Tackle to OneLogin. Please note the non-highlighted values can be left to their default, except for "Users".
- Next In OneLogin click "Parameters" then click the "+" symbol in the value field. This will display a Pop-up window.
- In "Field Name" enter "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/emailaddress" this the official Microsoft URI denoting the Email Claim Type which is required for login.
After entering the Field name tick "Include in SAML assertion" then click "Save".
- Click on "Value" in drop-down menu and set this to "Email" then click save.
- Next within OneLogin click "SSO" in the left-hand column.
- To complete the IDENTITY PROVIDER (IdP) section in Phishing Tackle please copy the highlighted values from OneLogin to Phishing Tackle.
- Copy the "X.509 Certificate" (In OneLogin) to "Identity Provider SAML Base64 Signing Certificate" (In Phishing Tackle).
- Copy the "Issuer URL" (In OneLogin) to "Identifier Provider Id" (In Phishing Tackle).
- Copy the "SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)" (In OneLogin) to "Identity Provider Sign on URL" (In Phishing Tackle).
- Copy the "SLO Endpoint (HTTP)" (In OneLogin) to "" (In Phishing Tackle).
- Enable Single Sign-on (SAML2) and click save.
- With this setup and saved, please ensure to clear all cookies before logging back in via https://uk.phishingtackle.com. Your users can now access Phishing Tackle from within the OneLogin Portal.
If you need any assistance with configuring SAML 2.0 for OneLogin please contact our support team by clicking here.