The recipient archive is a list of recipients who are not to be included in training or phishing campaigns. If a recipient is in the archive, it means they cannot be sent any simulated phishing campaign emails or assigned training.
Why might it be useful to archive a recipient?
Archiving recipients can be beneficial. If there is a specific group of shared mailboxes or individuals that you do not want to include on the platform, archiving them ensures they will not be enrolled in any training courses or simulated phishing campaigns.
In the scenario where a recipient has been enrolled in a training course and is later archived, their training course count will still be accessible in their account.
How to view recipients in the archive.
To view the archived recipient list:
- Under "Recipients" in the left-hand column click “Address Book".
- Click “Recipients”.
- Check the "Show Archived Recipients Only" box shown below. Your Address Book will now display only the recipients that are archived.
How to archive a recipient
The method used to archive a recipient will change depending on how you imported the recipient into the platform.
- If you manually created a recipient account or did a CSV import click here.
- If you used an Active Integration to import your recipients click here.
Manually imported recipients
- For manually imported recipients, go to the Address Book and find the recipient you wish to archive. Then, click on the drop-down arrow next to that recipient.
Next, click the "Archive this Recipient" button.
A more in-depth guide can be found below. This guide will explain how to archive multiple accounts:
Recipients imported using an Active Integration
For Active Integrations, the process of archiving an individual is slightly different. You need to configure Include or Exclude rules within your Active Integration settings. Any recipients who do not meet the specified rules will be automatically archived during the next synchronisation cycle.
The knowledge base articles will explain how to edit your Active Integration rules and provide more information about how include/exclude rules work for different environments.
For archiving multiple recipients, a common and simple way is to create an exclude group in either Microsoft or Google. You can then simply add the name of the group to the "Groups to Exclude" rule and any recipients in the group will be archived during the next synchronisation.