To ensure that your recipients can reach Phishing Tackle's link and landing page URLs while using a Fortinet FortiGate firewall, it is recommended to configure Fortinet's FortiGate Static URL filter. This can be achieved by adding our link and landing page URLs to the Static URL Filter. By doing so, the FortiGate web filter allows access to web pages that match the URLs you specify.
The instructions in this article are from Fortinet's Static URL Filter knowledge base article. If your setup does not match those described in this article, we recommend contacting FortiGate for specific instructions for your environment.
Allowlisting by Static URL Filter
- For a full and up-to-date list of our link/landing page URLs, simply open our "Phishing Domains" page within the platform (accessed via Organisation > Settings > Phishing Domains). You can also view our knowledge base article here.
- Log in to your Fortinet account.
- Navigate to Security Profiles > Web Filter.
- Create a new web filter or select one to edit.
- Expand Static URL Filter, enable URL Filter, and select Create.
- Enter our URLs, without the “https”. For example, www.example.com.
- Enter each of our Phishing Domains our domains can be found in step 1.
- Select Type: Simple.
- Select the Action to take against matching URLs: Allow.
- Confirm that Status is enabled.
Should you require any further assistance, please contact our support team by clicking here.