Previous step: Step 5 - Choose a Landing Page Template
Create a Campaign
- Click "Campaigns" under "PHISHING" on the main menu
- Click "CREATE NEW CAMPAIGN"
- Call it "Baseline Test"
- Assign it the Tag "Baseline Test"
- Select the "No Training" Tag to send to
- Choose a date/time and Time Zone to start the Campaign
- All Campaigns will default to the current time and the Time Zone set within the organisation settings
- Select Send all emails now
- Leave blank the exclusion Date Tags box
- Select Never to repeat the emails
- Select 1 Week to track the Campaign for (this is the default setting for new Campaigns)
- Leave blank "Track user replies" (this is useful though we will not need it for the Baseline Test)
- Select the Easy Tag we saw in Step 4,
- Make sure to select the relevant Language Tag(s) (e.g "English") so as not to send emails in the wrong language!
- Select Full Random
- This is prudent for campaigns sent immediately as staff will notice quickly if they all receive the same email at once
- Select Random Domain
- Select Whoops (PhishingTackle)
- This is the Landing Page Template we decided on in Step 5
- Select the Failed Baseline Test Tag we created in Step 2
- Click SAVE
- You will see the status is "Waiting", all Campaigns are refreshed every 60 seconds so refresh after a minute or so and you will see it will have changed to "Started"
For further information on creating a phishing campaign, refer to this article.