This article covers the method in which Users with admin-level access to the Phishing Tackle platform can assign themselves, or others, training material.
This article assumes you already know how to set up a training course, if you require further information on this, see this article.
It is important to understand the difference between a Recipient and a User within the platform.
- Create a Recipient for the Admin User
- Even though the user will already have a user account within the organisation settings, they will also need to be stored as a recipient to receive the training material.
- We recommend creating an "Admin" or similar Tag to assign to all Admin Recipients.
- Create/Assign a Training Course to the admin Recipient(s) via their Tag
- Simply assign the Tags associated to the Admin Recipients as you would when creating a regular training course
- Access the Training Course from the Admin's dashboard
- Click the Admin user's name or the drop-down arrow at the top right to reveal the profile menu.
- Select My training
- From here, Admin users can access any training assigned to them.
Should you require any further assistance with this article, or any aspect of our platform, please contact support.