Previous step: Step 7 - Review the Campaign's results
- Click "Templates" > "Emails" under "TRAINING" on the main menu
- Click "ADD NEW TEMPLATE"
- Give the course a description (only visible to you)
- Assign the "Failed Baseline Test" Tag
- Assign a Display Name and From address (make sure it is an address you have access to in case any recipients respond to the email)
- Give it a useful subject heading that Recipients won't ignore
- Compose an email which explains to the Recipient why they have been selected for the training - Remember, the purpose of this is to educate, not to punish, they have not done anything wrong at this point
- Hit "SAVE"
- (Optional)Repeat the process, Creating a "Training Course Reminder" email, to be sent out 3 days before the training is to be completed
- (Optional)Repeat once more, Creating a "Training Complete" email, to be sent out to Recipients once they have finished the training
Next step: Step 9 - Create a Training Course