The organisation training settings page will provide you with different ways to customise the user training course experience and allow you to change the default settings for all users in one place. This knowledge base article will explain each setting available.
How to access the organisation training settings
- Under "SETUP" in the left-hand column click "Organisation".
- Click "Settings".
- Click "Training".
Organisation training settings overview
- Show QR codes on video training content lists
- When this option is enabled, a scannable unique QR code will be shown next to each video within the delegates training courses. By scanning this QR code delegates can securely view the video on that portable device without the need to login or enter credentials. Our knowledge base article on this feature can be found here.
- Allow Line Managers to view the training status of their direct reports
- When this option is enabled, line managers will have a menu item within their training portal where they can view the training course status of their direct reports. Our knowledge base article on this feature can be found here.
- Force Linear Training for Delegates
- When this option is enabled, each delegate will be forced to fully complete each piece of training content before the next piece becomes available within each of their training courses. Our knowledge base article on this feature can be found here.
- Auto-show Next Training Content
Enabling this option will automatically present the next content to delegates when they close the pop-up window of completed training. Our knowledge base article on this feature can be found here.
- Default Video Closed Caption Language
- You can select a default language for closed captions. Closed captions provide the user with a transcription or translation of dialogue while they view the training course video.
- You can change the default playback speed training course videos for all delegates.
- Click the "save" button when you have finished changing your settings.
Should you require any further assistance, please contact our support team by clicking here.