Auto-show Next Training Content will automatically present the next piece of content to delegates when they close the pop-up window of completed training. This knowledge base article will explain how to enable "Auto-show Next Training Content" and what happens when this setting is enabled for an end-user.
- How to enable "Auto-show Next Training Content"
- Auto-show Next Training Content from an end-user perspective
How to enable "Auto-show Next Training Content
- Under "SETUP" in the left-hand column click "Organisation".
- Click "Settings".
- Click "Training".
Check the box labelled "
- Click "Save".
Auto-show Next Training Content from an end-user perspective
- When an end-user logs in to Phishing Tackle, they will be taken to the End-User Training Dashboard. They will be presented with the training courses assigned to them and the user can select the training course they want to complete.
In this example we have configured a training course with a video and a quiz. The user selects the video "Data Protection & the GDPR" to start their first piece of training course content.
Once the user completes the training course content. They can click the "X" button to close the content.
- With "Auto-show Next Training Content" enabled once the user closes the training course content the next piece of training content is automatically displayed. As our next piece of training content in this example was a quiz, the quiz is automatically opened.
Please let us know if you require any further assistance, you can contact our support team by clicking here. Or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org