This article is a visual guide for Admins to understand what the end-user Recipient will see when they log into the Phishing Tackle platform for their training.
When admins are more aware of exactly what the end-user can see, it makes supporting the users much simpler.
The "Your Training Courses" Page
When an end-user first login to the Phishing Tackle platform they will be met with the Your Training Courses page (above). This contains a list of all their assigned training courses, displaying the status of each course and allowing the user to download Certificates of Achievement for each completed course.
- The Courses page is the default page. End-users do not have access to the admin dashboard, any creation wizards or organisation settings.
- From here end-users can access and complete any course material they have assigned to them by simply clicking the relevant course tile (below).
- The Policies page (below) shows all assigned policies which have been completed by the user.
- They can edit their name, change their password and enable 2FA (recommended) from the My profile page, accessed by clicking the dropdown at the top-right (usually where their name is).
- End-users can download relevant certificates by simply clicking the "Download Certificate of Achievement" button at the bottom of completed course tiles.
Individual Training Courses
- All unfinished course content is found on the left-hand side.
To begin course content, you can either:
- Click the play icon on the content thumbnail
- Click the content icon between the 2 columns
- When course content is finished it will automatically move to the right-hand side.
- The user can see their progress through each piece of course content.
- They can also hide any completed content using the toggle switch at the top.
- All content is has a colour at the top of the bar to denote its content type:
- Orange = Video
- Blue = Quiz/Survey
- Grey = Policy
The Policies Page
From this page, users can view and download (if enabled) all the policies they have completed.
- To view a policy again, simply click the title of the policy
Should you require any further assistance with this article, or any aspect of our platform, please contact support.