This guide will take you from a brand new PhishingTackle account to a fully functioning security training platform.
It will cover all aspects briefly, with the essentials covered and links to more detailed 'Expert Guides' explaining each section in depth, should you need them.
We will start with an overview of the dashboard, with a brief explanation of each function within it, then jump right into creating your first Simulated Phishing Campaign - The Baseline Test.
If you are comfortable with the dashboard, skip straight to 'Step 1 - Add your organisation's settings'
- The PhishingTackle Dashboard
- Step 1 - Add your organisation's settings
- Step 2 - Create Tags
- Step 3 - Add Recipients Manually
- Step 4 - Choose an Email Template (or several)
- Step 5 - Choose a Landing Page Template
- Step 6 - Create a new Phishing Campaign
- Step 7 - Review the Campaign's results
- Step 8 - Create a Training Course Email Template Stack
- Step 9 - Create a Training Course
This guide assumes you have completed the Whitelisting steps required to allow PhishingTackle emails to deliver correctly within your organisation, and have tested phishing emails are being delivered correctly.
For information on whitelisting, see this article
For information on creating a test campaign, see this article
Next step: The Phishing Tackle Dashboard